Tuesday, December 30, 2014

GH: Support Group for people who have had their Identity stolen by Faison



Duke & Anna captured from GH YouTube Channel from episode 12-29-14
Donna's Daily Observation is that was a great line, a support group for people whose lives have been stolen by Faison.    

Anna must weigh 95 pounds dripping wet.  Keep in mind how thin she looks on your TV and then think about the fact that the TV puts 10lbs on you.    

Will Anna and Duke get back together?  Anna was trying to make Duke jealous and Duke was trying to make Anna jealous at the Metro Court. It was a cute scene. I actually like Lucy with Duke.  I hope they let it go there. 

My GH Daily Observation is: I can’t believe that this story-line of FLUKE is still hanging on.  It is hard to imagine what the purpose of this ridiculous story-line could be other than showing the world that the residents of Port Charles are morons.     

Fluke told Julian to kill Jordan.    Stupid Dante is standing there talking to FLUKE about the fact that Duke has taken over Sonny’s business.  Dante, where is your brain?  At least he caught on that Luke said he had a business phone call when he doesn’t have a job that anybody knows about. 


I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here. 
Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song