Sunday, December 21, 2014

Y&R: My Dad Has Cancer



Image of Michael & Fen Captured from Y&R YouTube Channel from episode aired on 12-19-14

Kevin unwittingly breaks the news to Fen that his father, Michael has cancer.  Fen is caught totally off guard and runs home to embrace his father.  That was certainly a terrible way for someone’s child to find out that a parent has cancer.

Who thinks that Michael and Lauren should have been upfront with Fen when he first came home? 

I know I felt terrible for him when he ran into the apartment and grabbed his father and embraced.  The look Michael gave Kevin really said it all with no words.  When do you think Michael will get around to telling Gloria?
 
To see the episode in its entirety, click here.

Do you think Gloria is going to get all controlling and try to manage Michael’s cancer when she finds out?  Will Michael wait until after the holiday’s to start treatment?  

There has been so much speculation on what the writers are going to do with the character of Michael.  Do you think they are going to kill Michael off?  Does Stage 4 Prostate Cancer mean a death sentence?  

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.
Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song