Saturday, December 20, 2014

Y&R: Foot Rub



Stitch rubbing Victoria's feet captured from Y&R YouTube Channel from episode that aired 12-18-14

Wow, Stitch really knows how to get to a women’s heart.  First he brings her flowers and then he rubs her feet with some nice perfumed cream.  When he said foot rub, I swear I said to myself, “You had me at foot rub,” and then Victoria said it and I just about fell off my chair.

There is nothing sexier than a man who rubs a woman’s feet.  Do you agree?

How do you feel about this Stitch and Victoria hook up?  He hasn’t bothered her for sex because being a doctor; he should know that she shouldn’t partake for at least 6 weeks.  Do you think they

make a good couple? 

To see the episode in its entirety, click here.  

I have a sneaky suspicion that Abby switched the DNA so that Billy would be revealed to be the father so that he and Victoria could get back together.  Does anybody else suspect that? 

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook
Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song