Sunday, December 28, 2014

GH: Have you figured out who FLUKE is yet?



Image of Luke captured from GH YouTube episode aired 12-4-14

Have you figured it out yet?  You know, who FLUKE really is?  I am going to go out on a limb her and tell you who I think FLUKE is going to turn out to be.  If you don’t want to know, stop reading now because I am going to tell you who I think FLUKE is and I am usually right in matters of the heart and soaps.
Are you still here and still reading?  You have only seconds to click the link out of here if you don’t want to know who FLUKE is.  By the way, this past week, the writers have actually started having Tony use some of this other characters mannerisms, speaking similar to him and saying things that this monster would say.  YOU STLIL HERE because I am getting ready to tell you who FLUKE really is?

Okay, here is it.  FLUKE is ANTHONY ZACCARA.  That is why he married Tracy.  He had already been married to Tracy.  Johnny is back on the scene and you got to know that Helena got a hold of Anthony’s body when he was supposed to be dead but probably really wasn’t and nursed him back to health in Greece in that laboratory where Lulu was frozen. 

Tomorrow when you watch GH and they show FLUKE, listen to what he says, how he says it and you will see that the return of JOHNNY GRANDFATHER is just around the corner.  


To see the episode in its entirety, click here.  

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

12 comments:

  1. Don't think so. Good theory tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. Anthony loved Tracey, and this Fluke showed his distaste for her many times by making faces when she left the room, and trying not to sleep with her, only when he had to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great guess!!! I've always thought it was Victor Cassadine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He must be wearing stilts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe its Julian father it is a Jerome

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right. That's who I thought it was too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think so. Anthony Z was much older than Luke. Also Anthony loved Tracy, which Fluke did not like Tracy. And the height. I'm thinking Alzar the one that was married to Carly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think Anthony Z disliked Tracy as much as Fluke shows, he actually was nice to Tracy, also Fluke himself said the other day that Julian has known him for 10 years and Anthony just died a while back. Anthony was dead for days, Johnny shot him 5 or 6 times, he sat on the Q's porch for awhile, Heather carted him off in a wheel barrel and buried him. But, being GH anything is possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thought it could be Anthony but abandoned the thought as I remembered Johnny shot him six times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What happened to jerry Jax? He just vanished.

    ReplyDelete

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song