Sunday, December 28, 2014

Emmy worthy role at Young & Restless for Christian LeBlanc

Image of Michael & Lauren captured from Y&R YouTube Channel on 12-10-14
Donna's Daily Observation is that Michael should get an Emmy for the scene he did the day he told Lauren he had cancer. 

That scene has stayed with me. The way he showed pain and the way he yelled and cried was great acting, I believed he had cancer.    

My Y&R Daily Observation is: That Michael should get an Emmy for the scene he did the day he told Lauren he had cancer.     

There is speculation that Michael is leaving Y&R and that’s all it is, pure speculation.  There is nothing anywhere saying that is true and the soap is probably eating up the attention this rumor is bringing.  I am not sure how these rumors get started but it is just a rumor and there is no truth in it.  GH is only signing contracts with their superstars with many of their cast members on recurring.  They are not currently taking on new actors that would require a huge paycheck as I am sure Michael would.  Michele Stafford went to GH only after she quit Y&R to pursue producing her own Internet show featuring herself which went nowhere so she needed to get a job.  

Why would an actor who is going to play a storyline of a lifetime be leaving Y&R?  His story-line with prostate cancer is just getting started and he is not dying anytime soon, if dying at all.  He is going to act his little heart out and the fans are going to be with him every inch of the way.  They have given him Stage 3 Prostate Cancer and that is not a death sentence but he does need to seek treatment.                                             

There are going to be touching scenes between him and Lauren.  The character Michael is afraid if he takes treatment, he won’t be able to perform as a husband for his wife.  Lauren is going to have to really push him to start treatment and we are going to have a front seat to this struggle.

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here. 
Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site. 

  

1 comment:

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song