Monday, December 29, 2014

B&B: Is Liam going to hurt Ivy?



Image of Liam and Ivy captured from B&B YouTube Channel aired on 12-26-14

What do you think people, is Liam done with Hope?  We saw Liam telling Ivy that he is with her now but he never really did answer her question about if things are different now. 

I take that back, he did say that things are different but that Hope is still married to his brother.  Does that mean if Hope divorced his brother, he would be back with her the same day? 

Can the fans stand one more go around with Hope and Liam or are the fans done with it? 

Ivy is a nice girl, she really doesn’t deserve to be hurt but then again who does?  Will Liam be

interested in Stef when she comes back? 

Who do you want to see Liam with? 


To see the episode in its entirety, click here.  

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song