Sunday, December 28, 2014

Y&R: Those Awkward Moments



Captured from Y&R YouTube Channel from episode that aired 12-26-14

There is nothing like that awkward moment when you are sitting at a table with two men that you have not only slept with but been engaged to and those two men are brothers.  Avery certainly is the cheese in the middle of this hunk sandwich. 

In the real world, we would never be able to get past this type of thing, well not really although my ex-brother in law was married to one sister, divorced her and married her younger sister a year later so maybe it does happen in real life.    

I will tell you that there was never another happy holiday with all of them together and the sisters parents house again.  I am just not sure this is something you can get past.  Why are there such limited eligible men in GC? 

You may have noticed I like to point out the obvious or not so obvious in scenes.  The smile on Avery’s face says it all, doesn’t’ it?      

Dylan and Nick certainly have bonded in a year’s time.  Nick has been much more accepting of

Dylan than he ever was Adam.  Adam never had a chance from day one in GC and I am not sure why? 

                                               To see the episode in its entirety, click here.  

We now know that Victor is the corporation that bought up all the warehouse properties and is the man behind Joe.  What will happen with Victor and Nikki when she finds out it is her husband who is going this to her son’s business?  How will Dylan react to it? 

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song