Sunday, December 28, 2014

B&B: The Men on the Wall



Photo captured from B&B YouTube Channel from episode that aired on 12-26-14

I have meant to talk about this for weeks and I keep forgetting but in this time between Christmas and New Year’s, I think it is time to discuss this very important topic.  You have heard about the ELEPHANT in the room?  Well we need to talk about the MEN ON THE WALL!

Yes the men on the wall in Quinn’s apartment.  She has three little guys scaling her apartment wall in what is supposed to be a decoration.  I think it means more than that and I have been trying to figure that out since I first noticed them several weeks ago. 

I know most people think that Quinn is insane.  Are those men a sign or confirmation of her insanity?  She likes to make daggers, dress in black clothing and she will push people off bridges and into rivers to get what she wants.

I think there is far more to Quinn than we have yet to be privy too.  I am hoping they really develop her character as I think she can be quite interesting.    

Have you noticed the MEN ON THE WALL?  


What do you think they mean?  Do you think that Wyatt should go to Italy as Quinn suggested?  

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song