Friday, December 19, 2014

GH: Maxie & Nathan Sharing a moment

Maxie & Nathan captured from GH YouTube video 12-17-14
Maxie and Nathan are fantastic together.  The Judge saying they can't see each other and him holding her daughter hostage to stop them from seeing each other is unbelievable and ridiculous.  What is this guys agenda?

Is he in someone's pocket?  What is the deal?

Finally Nathan said it, "he can't do this, it is an abuse of power."  He is absolutely right, it is an abuse of power and it is quite unbelievable. It was also unbelievable 6 months ago when Diane said she couldn't do anything.

To see the episode in it's entirety, click here.  

I am not sure why they are dragging this on.  Will they be using Maxie's real life daughter as her daughter on the soap?

Her little girl is absolutely adorable.

Some fans are hoping the Judge gets killed, gets cancer and just dies.  This Judge Walters has instilled such HATE in people's hearts.

Speaking from 16 years in law firms, what the Judge did speaking to them outside of a courtroom or his chambers was called an Ex-parte communication and that was a no no.  You can't enforce an order that was not directed in court in writing.  

I think he just needs to be disbarred. It would be great to show the Justice system at work.  The State of NY owes Maxie an apology for keeping mother and daughter apart.

This has to be leading up to some big Christmas Miracle story-line. We hope so at least, don't we?

Riddle me this ----if Maxie just got banned from seeing her daughter for another 6 months, why is the very first thing she does is go and see Nathan, especially when it is apparent that the Judge has spies all over Port Charles?  Just something to think about.

I  want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook
Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

1 comment:

  1. I like all soaps and I am enjoying this blog. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song