Wednesday, December 17, 2014

GH: Somebody take that Judge OUT!!

Image of Maxie Captured from the GH YouTube Channel episode aired 12-16-14
Are you kidding me?  Maxie has to REVISIT the possibility of VISITATION of her daughter in 6 months.  This JOKE of a JUDGE had no business not allowing her at the very least supervised visitation and for him to now withhold any form of visitation to between mother and child for a second time means that this little girl would be over 2 and 1/2 years old by the time she MIGHT see her mother again.

Look, I worked in law firms for 16 years in NY.  This story-line has my blood pressure through the roof.

I am hoping that even someone who didn't work in family law knows that this is absolutely ridiculous that this is happening and that the writers are writing this story-line.  THIS COULD NEVER HAPPEN.

My lord, Judges let real unfit mothers who are drug addicts see their kids under supervised visits.

No judge has the right to tell you who you can and can't date.  Nathan, who is an Officer of the Court by being a police officer is an outstanding citizen. It was never proven that he lied to the Judge nor was he EVER under oath.

Even if he had lied to the Judge, it does not give the Judge the right to tell her she can't date this man nor doe it give him the right to keep mother and child apart.

There is something mentally wrong with this man.  He is most assuredly abusing his power of the bench.  He can absolutely be brought before the BAR for his actions.

This case needs to be moved before another Judge with a request for an emergency hearing.  Far too much time has passed already where mother and child have had no interaction.  This is a miscarriage of Justice in it's saddest form.

The fact that this Judge knew about the 3 times Maxie has run into Nathan is akin to him having her followed or stalked.  He is in some need of counseling and what the hell is wrong with Monica that she is dating him?

How do you feel about what happened in Court?  Click the picture of Maxie to see the episode.



Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here. 
I want to thank you for reading my blog. We might not always agree but I do hope that you enjoy reading it at least some of the time.  I enjoy sharing my thoughts with you. 

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer: Everything that I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog host.

1 comment:

  1. This is a disgusting storyline-no Judge in their right mind would do this. I have seen far too much to know this couldn't happen. My ex husband the abusive ahole was able to see his children under supervision, and while the Judge did say "Any father, is better than no father" he did order the supervised visitation. (and yes my jaw dropped when I heard that little bon mot)

    ReplyDelete

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song