Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Y&R: Do I know you?



Images Captured from Y&R YouTube Channel 12-15-14

Donnas Daily Observation is that Victor is absolutely sensing that he knows the young man on the elevator as he asks him, you sure I don’t know you?

That was an interesting short scene. I didn’t really expect anything to come of it so early on in the story-line but it was interesting nevertheless.    

My Y&R Daily Observation is: Victor may actually have some paternal instincts after all.  It is just too bad he doesn’t have any husband instincts as his wife is drinking herself into oblivion. 

What do you want to see happen with Victor and Adam?  Would you like to see a father and son reunion and would you like to see Victor finally accept Adam as an equal to his other children?  
Would you like to see the entire episode?  


Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

By the way, everything that I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or Daily Two Cents.

We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you at least enjoy at least some of the time what I write as I like sharing my thoughts with you. 

If you like what I have to say, like me on Facebook at my writers page.
Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
 

1 comment:

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song