Saturday, November 7, 2015

My name is Lucia

Valley View in the middle of summer
My name while I was growing up was Lucia Angelina Moretti.  I have been Lucia Angelina DeSimone.  I now go by the name of Lucia Moretti-Shea because in my second marriage I was not giving up Moretti as I did in the first. 


Do I dare write what I think in such a public forum?  I mean, do I dare write what I really think in such a public forum?  I am talking about not holding back, not withholding anything, FULL FREAKING DISCLOSURE?  Would it be read?  Would it be worth reading?  After all, Valley View looks like a quiet quaint sweet place to live but man oh man, underneath all those landscaped green lawns and edged walkways are secrets, lies and betrayal.  

Okay, okay, there is also love, romance and moments of sheer and complete perfection.  This is going to be a wild ride that sometimes gets as hot as a summer night in Tennessee.  

Buckle up, sit back and make sure to subscribe to this blog if you want to be updated.


EXTRA CASH ADVERTISEMENT
Earn Holiday cash while watching TV
I am always looking for ways to make extra cash.  I am a mother and grandmother of 10 and I need all the spare cash I can get for birthday gifts and surprises for grandkids.  I found a way to make some extra cash that is legitimate and fun and I do it while watching TV.  I take surveys with this company MintVine and they deposit money right into my Paypal account.  If you would like to try it, I can refer you in by you clicking this referral link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song