Tuesday, December 30, 2014

B&B: Is Julie the perfect fit for HOPE?



Julie Berman courtesy of PixelTVS.com

When Kim first announced she was leaving the role of Hope on The Bold and the Beautiful, the show said they would not be replacing her. 

I was doubtful simply because the character of Hope plays a crucial part of the show with her Hope for the Future line at Forrester. 

When thinking about who would make a good replacement for her, the first person that came to mind for me was Julie Berman.  Julie Berman played Lulu Spencer on GH for several years.  She grew up on that show and is a very talented actress.  

On top of that, she had a very touching storyline with Scott Clifton.  They were teenage lovers who tried to be responsible but that got pregnant because of faulty condoms that Scott’s characters family was the owner of the company that manufactured the condoms.  

Scott played Dillon Quartermaine, the grandson of the great Edward Quartermaine.  Lulu decided on an abortion.  This was high drama at its best between the two of them. 

I think Julie is a natural replacement Kim.  She worked in Fashion on GH and she has chemistry with Scott.  IT IS A WIN  WIN! 

Here is some footage of Scott and Julie working together on GH.  


I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song