Tuesday, December 30, 2014

DAYS: Bonnie & Clyde, I mean Kate and Clyde

Kate & Clyde captured from Days YouTube Channel from episode that aired on 12-29-14

Kate and Clyde having breakfast together.  I always think of them as Bonnie & Clyde every time I see them together and I really think that Kate really likes spending time with him.  They actually have  a lot in common.  Did you notice the jacket Kate was wearing today?

She was wearing a blue country fringed jacket.  Is Kate going country?  What do you think of Kate and her relationship with Clyde?  Do you think they make a good match or do you think that Kate is too good for him?  Are they going to have Jordan leave and have Clyde stay in Salem and make a life with Kate and his son?  

Is the coupling of Kate and Clyde growing on you or do they make you sick?

 

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here. 
Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song