Wednesday, December 31, 2014

DAYS: Kayla's son makes a rare appearance at Christmas time

Images captured from the Days YouTube Channel that aired on December 24, 2014
I don't think we have seen hide nor hair of this child in 2 years but there he was big and in color on one of Days Christmas episodes.  Little Joey is his name and anybody that has been watching 

Days for the last two years have no idea that Kayla even had a son.

Where has he been and why does she never speak of him?  Has he been with Patch and where is Patch by the way?

Did you know Kayla had a little boy?





I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here. 
Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song