Wednesday, December 31, 2014

GH: Maxie and her Christmas shoes

It was like something out of an old time movie. Maxie and Nathan and those beautiful sexy shoes.  It was one of the cutest couple scenes on GH in a long time.  The fact that this man remembered that she had always wanted a pair of shoes by this designer and then that he saved for almost a year to get them for her.

The way he put them on her while recovering from a gunshot wound in the hospital.  In fact he rolled a hospital room chair closer to the bed so she wouldn't have to walk too far.  Then he bent down and slipped those shoes on her feet like she was Cinderella.  It was magical.

Then Maxie stood up and kissed him and raised one foot in old fashioned cinema style to indicate she was totally taken and smitten.  ADORABLE!!

Who else thought this was one of the best Christmas Moments?



I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song