Monday, January 26, 2015

DAYS of our lives: Daniel and Nicole playing Towel!!

Image captured from Days YouTube episode aired 1-26-15
How cute are Daniel and Nicole?  I really hope they let these two stay together a little while although rumor has it they are going to have Daniel break up with Nicole because he thinks she is still wanting Eric.  Quite frankly Eric is to bland for Nicole.  I am glad they are over.  

I would like to know what secret hell Serena has planned for Eric?  Why have some pictures of him half naked on what looked to be hotel bed.  Could it be that she is just come to town the claim the man who left her for the cloth  in Africa?  I thought they were going to have her be his baby Momma  but I guess not.  

Instead she is a crooked journalist that has taken credit for her ex-lovers work?  That just does not sound evil enough to me.  I could write a better story line than that.  He almost sounds like a jealous jilted lover.  

Anyhow, I love this scene with Nicole and Daniel.  They really do have so much fun filming scenes together and you can see it and feel it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song