Tuesday, January 27, 2015

General Hospital: Baby Avery & Silas

Image captured from GH YouTube Channel from episode aired on 1-27-15
How cute is this baby Avery?  I just had to get these shots up of her and share them.  What I can’t figure out is why Silas is raising her? 

He thinks Ava had his child (Kiki) and kept that child away from him all their lives.  Now, you and I know if you have been watching and paying attention that Ava and Nina’s mother knew each other from way back when and there is still a secret. 
Image captured from GH YouTube Channel from episode aired on 1-27-15


How much do you want to bet that secret is that Kiki is actually Nina and Silas’s child, NOT Ava and Silas’s?  I don’t know if they are going to wait for this secret until the new Kiki now? 
Image captured from GH YouTube Channel from episode aired on 1-27-15

So Silas takes this adorable baby to visit her incarcerated TV Mom and we get all kinds of adorableness from this baby.  We also get a much animated Silas.  You don’t normally see much animation from his so it was a nice change.  Ava lets him know she is going to be escaping.  Is Ava going to die in the jail break? 

Today’s scenes felt like a goodbye, not a see ya!  What do you think?  Is Ava going to save Sonny and then beg him to take care of their daughter? 

My Daily Observation is:  Between Maxie’s real life baby Harper and her on screen baby Georgie and baby Avery, there is so much cuteness on GH these days.  All we need is a puppy and some kittens. 

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.
Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here. 
Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song