Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Young and the Restless: Victor gave me indigestion




Image captured from YouTube Y&R Channel from episode that aired 1-28-15
 This blog post is about Wednesday episode.   I have to admit that even though this is a soap and none of this is real, I got real indigestion over yesterday’s episode.  The way Victor can orchestrate theft and act like he is entitled to steal makes me physically ill.

He has the nerve to say to his daughter, this is real business and espionage as if that makes it okay to steal corporate documents and things belong to others.
Image captured from YouTube Y&R Channel from episode that aired 1-28-15


Then to top it off, he says he is doing it in the name of being what is best for business and best for his family. For Victoria to lie right to Ashley’s face was disgusting as well.  
Image captured from YouTube Y&R Channel from episode that aired 1-28-15

Then for Victoria to USE her children against her father is just as bad as what he does.  Those apples not only don’t fall far from the tree, they are still attached to the freaking tree.  Nick and Victoria are both as bad as their father.  

 This makes Stitch look bad and she has shown her true colors! 


I don’t blame Ashley for being upset and they should call the police on Victor. Do you think rushing to market to get the product out there before Victor is going to work? 
   
    

                                             To see the episode in its entirety, click here.  
I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
 Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song