Monday, January 19, 2015

Straight from this heart of mine

Hi Everyone, A few days ago I was approved for a new SOAP BLOG by GOOGLE.  Normally this process takes 6 months. I had been posting my Let's Get Soapy blogs here at this blog. Now I will use this blog for what I had originally wanted to use it for regarding things that all come from the heart.  I want to talk about movie that touch heartstrings, music that does the same thing. I want to talk about family and love and babies, puppies and kittens. All things that make you go awe!!I hope you decide to stick around and if you want to keep up with my soap blog, recaps, predictions and theories, get on over to http://letsgetsoapy.blogspot.com/

I am a songwriter and I wrote a song that was inspired by the horrific tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary.  The name of the song is, "BE THE CHANGE" Feel free to share the video if this song moves you.
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song