Friday, January 16, 2015

The Young and the Restless – THAT DAMN WIG!!!



Image captured via Y&R YouTube Channel aired 1-16-15

This blog post is about Friday’s episode.  I really felt for Kelly when Jack was yelling at her and what Kelly had to say really made sense.  It also felt like Phyllis was almost admitting to be up to no good when she was talking to Michael.

I am really confused about who masterminded this whole meeting in the hotel suite.  I really thought it was Kelly but now I am not too sure.  I don’t think Phyllis would leave the wig lying around.  I am back to thinking it is Patty out of the nuthouse playing these games.

Are they allowing her out on day passes?  Her brother used to go and visit her but we have not seen Paul visit her in a long time.

By the way, if Dylan is Paul’s son, that makes Patty Dylan’s Aunt.  That is not good news for Dylan or his future children.  We already know that Dylan has PTSD.  I wonder when Paul is going to tell Dylan that he has a psycho Aunt? Is Christine home with morning sickness? 

Is Phyllis going to run Christine over again when she finds out she is pregnant?  Only kidding or am I?  So Jack, perhaps you should find out what kind of treatment was administered to your little princess for her to come out of her coma?  

The doctor did tell Victor it could alter her personality.  She was always vindictive and spiteful but is she now homicidal?  Oh wait, she ran Christine and Danny over with a car years ago. Perhaps she has always been homicidal and it only comes out when her stunts don’t work? 
I guess we will have to watch next week and find out???

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
 Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song