Friday, January 16, 2015

The Bold and the Beautiful - OMG MAYA!!!



Images captured from B&B YouTube Channel aired 1-16-15

This blog post is about Friday’s episode.  I really couldn’t believe what I was seeing and hearing when Maya interrupted a business meeting that Rick was having with Ridge.

Who died and left her boss is what I would like to know?  How can sleeping with the temporary boss and being his mistress give her the right to talk to someone who is supposed to be one of the top notch designers in the country like that?

Does she not realize that if Ridge and Caroline leave, FC could crash and burn? 

Does she not realize the controversy this could start if the word leaked out that Rick had taken up with the so called top model while still married to Caroline?  Other people would not view a couple of kisses between designers as the ultimate betrayal like Rick does but they would deem his having a love nest loft and then moving his mistress into his father’s mansion and bed unsavory.  There really does need to be a behavioral clause in their contracts in that company and I find it hard to believe that there is not one. 
I am hoping that Ridge marches across the hallway, grabs Caroline by the hand and marches right back into Ridges office and quits.  He needs to call Eric and tell Eric that he and Caroline are walking and why.  In fact, Maya basically fired him although she doesn’t have the right, rank or ability to do so, she obviously thinks she does. 
It was a pretty ugly scene and I am still not sure why Ridge didn’t tell her off.  Maybe he feels she is not worth his breath?  

Why do you think Ridge didn’t tell her to mind her own business and learn her place?  She has a say so in Rick’s bed and that is all!!  

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
 Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song