Friday, January 16, 2015

DAYS- The Melanie & Brady Pairing - Weird or great?


Image captured from DAYS YouTube Channel aired 1-15-15

This blog post is about Thursday’s episode. Are you okay with the Melanie and Brady pairing?  Do you think the writers are just looking for trouble to write about? 

My personal opinion is that a Brady and Melanie pairing are just too weird. I actually like him with Theresa so maybe I think it is weird.  

Since Brady is good friends with her Dad and they are basically piers, if I were Dr. Dan, I would have a problem with my alcoholic/drug addict friend dating my daughter. 

Do you like the Melanie and Brady developing story-line?    


I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
 Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song