Thursday, January 15, 2015

General Hospital - Did anyone else hear Johnny call FLUKE by another name?



Image captured from GH YouTube Channel aired 1-15-15

This blog post is about Thursday’s episode. I could swear that while Johnny was talking to Luke on the Haunted Star that he called Fluke – MAC! 

Did anybody else here that or is Mac a name that Johnny just calls other people? Was this a clue for the viewers?  How could Johnny possibly know who Fluke is? What about Helena telling Nickolas that her partner was Luke?  Are they trying to make the viewers believe once again that Luke is having split personalities and if that were true, nobody would have to rush back to the old Spencer house to get Luke out of the basement?  

Are they really ending yet another week without telling us who FLUKE really is?  Shawn was following him so hopefully Shawn won’t get knocked over the head although I am pretty sure he will because Shawn is really not a good hit man.  Did you hear Johnny call FLUKE MAC?  


I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
 Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song