Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Bold and the Beautiful - Ridge and Caroline on the couch


Image captured from B&B YouTube Channel episode 1-15-15

This blog post is about Thursday’s episode. I thought the scene when Caroline finally gave into her feelings and allowed herself to feel for Ridge was fun.  There scene on the couch was absolutely adorable.    

Who cares what Rick and Maya are doing other than Rick is a sicko and I think he may use that gun on Ridge, especially when he sees Caroline and Ridge together. 
I hope Caroline and Ridge have a chance to be intimate first before Rick puts a bullet in him and I hope Caroline gets pregnant from it.    
I am just not feeling the love between Rick and Maya.  I do think Maya may have some real feelings but Rick is using her.  Today when she said to him, I will take a glass to learn about wines is proof she does not fit in his world.  Living in different worlds and growing up in different classes can and does create problems, far more problems than their interracial relationship will cause.  They are a couple starting out with 2 and 1/2 strikes against them.  Terrible odds. 

Ridge and Caroline are from the same world and have the same interests.  They are far more likely to make it than Rick and Maya.  Let the cookies crumble and let’s get on with it.  Can’t wait till next week when Maya’s little sister arrives and Ridge and Caroline make their relationship public.

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
 Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song