Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Young and the Restless - Dylan’s Robbery & Beating


Captured from Y&R YouTube Channel episode aired 1-15-15

This blog post is about Thursday’s episode. Were Victor’s minions behind the robbery of Dylan’s Coffee House and his beating?  What do you think?  Do you think that Victor acted genuinely surprised by the fact that Dylan was in the hospital? 

We can’t just ignore that Victor was running all over threatening just about everyone he came into contact with.   He threatened Dylan, Avery, Jill & Cane.  One thing is for sure, Victor is having a very bad week. He also tried to cause more trouble for Jack & Phyllis. 

Is anybody looking forward to watching Jill & Cain + Jack and Adam go after Victor and his companies? 

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
 Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song