Thursday, January 15, 2015

General Hospital: Peek a boo Samantha



Image Captured via GH YouTube aired on 1-14-15

This blog post is about Wednesday’s episode.  How cute are Patrick and Samantha together?  I am really hoping that we get to see a full fledged love affair bloom here.  I know this won’t be popular with Patrick & Robin fans or Patrick and Sabrina Fans or Sam and Jason fans but well, tough. 
Robin isn’t there and Sabrina and Patrick never really had any hot chemistry.  They were just luke warm – no pun intended- together. 

Patrick and Sam have spark.  They are fun to watch.  When he caught her under the desk, it was a very cute scene, so much so I thought it deserved its own blog post.
He would help her investigate however, they need to get Jake to try and kill Sam and then get jealous so they can move along the storyline. 

Michael and Rosalie was cute together.  It looks like Helena might have her claws in Rosalie as well. Isn’t it peculiar how Franco, Nina and Silas are all off screen?  As a matter of fact, Kiki wasn’t getting much face time either, maybe that is another reason she thought about moving on? 
Her characters of Kiki has always been forced and convoluted because of the Prospect Park law suit.  When I think of the fun things they could have done with Todd, John and Starr.  What a shame ABC didn’t do the right thing by those shows which resulted in them shooting themselves in their own foot.  I often wondered why they didn’t bring AMC characters over and when all that mess came down, I was grateful that they hadn’t.  

I chose the dimple photo of Patrick because you don’t get to see his dimples as much as you get to see Sonny’s but Patrick has them and he sure knows how to use them. 
   
Are you looking forward to a Patrick & Samantha love affair?  I noticed today that he calls her Sammi.  Do you want to see Sam get back with Jason/Jake or do you want to see Jason/Jake with Carly?   

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
 Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song