Thursday, January 15, 2015

DAYS: Finally a different facial expression from Jordan



Image captured from DAYS YouTube Channel from episode aired on 1-14-15

This blog post is about Wednesday’s episode.  I loved her on AMC as Amanda but man has she been pretty boring on DAYS.  Look, I know Chrishell Stause’s work from ALL MY CHILDREN and DAYS has NOT USED her to her full potential.  In fact, far from it.
Let me tell you a little bit about Chrishell Stause. 

Chrishell played Amanda Dillon on AMC.  She was a fan favorite as she was the daughter of Trevor Dillon and her character grew up on story-line. 

The fans got to watch her grow up, get married and have a baby on story-line on AMC and through all of that, we saw her face some huge trial and tribulations from being kidnapped, BEAT CANCER and more.  Chrishell played Amanda from 2005 until 2011 when the show (AMC) went off the air. 

At DAYS we have seen them take her storyline from us thinking she might be some kind of secret agent with all her ID’S maybe in a relocation program to finding out she was hiding from an abusive step-father who used to have his way with her (rape her) when she was a teenager. 

She had a good man in Rafe but jealousy and not being able to get over him sleeping with Kate when they were on a time out was too much for her to forgive.  Now she is sleeping with Chad who is using her and we know she is leaving the show so we know she has less than 4 months left of air time and the word is that her character is being written off. 

In this photo, she confronts her wicked step father about being the anonymous donor funding her great project at the hospital and quite frankly, wicked step father has had enough. 

He throws her down on the bed and this is her reaction.  We have seen the same facial expression with her in almost every scene but here is a different facial expression.  I made her new facial expression the heading of this post because so many viewers have commented on it being the same for months on all the DAYS SOAP Groups ONLINE. 

I hope if Chrishell gets another part in ANOTHER soap, they give her a better storyline than Jordan/Tammy Sue has had over here at DAYS! 

It looks like DAYS are getting ready to give her a big sendoff with a huge storyline.  I hope that happens because I know this actress has the chops to make it work even if DAYS viewers don’t think so. 

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
 Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song