Thursday, January 15, 2015

B&B: Ridge makes his move - CRC Designs



Image captured from B&B YouTube Channel from Episode aired 1-14-15

This blog post is about Wednesday’s episode.  So right after Caroline speaks to Rick who is answering the phone via video so that Caroline can see he is in bed with Maya, Ridge decides to make his move. 
 Let me tell you a little bit about Thornsten Kaye.
I have always been a fan of Thorsten Kaye since his days as Patrick on One Life to Live and then as Zach Slater on All My Children.  Thorsten has always had younger leading ladies and as he gets older, his leading ladies seem to get younger.  I just don’t see the ladies minding as he is a very attractive and sexy man. 

In real life, Thorsten lives with and has children with Susan Haskell, an actress he met while working on One Life to Live.  To the best of my knowledge, they never married but they do have children together.  Susan stays home and takes care of their kids. 

Getting back to B&B’s CURRENT STORY-LINE!  I think that Caroline should change her relationship status to single and post a few selfies of her and her new man on social media!  Just kidding, sort of!!  J   I don’t really think acting as immature as Rick would help things but it sure would be fun to watch Rick’s reaction.  

I do think that Ridge and Caroline should call a press conference and announce that they are opening up their own clothing line called, “Caroline Ridge Creations – CRC and move on. I don’t see how either one can continue to work at FC looking at Rick and Maya daily. I know I couldn’t. 

What do you think of the idea of Ridge and Caroline starting their own clothing design firm?  They certainly have the name and the expertise to pull it off and I have to wonder why neither has spoken of it up to this point? Loyalty to Eric should not be a consideration as he has not been loyal to either of them walking away and letting that tyrant of a son run things. 
 
I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song