Thursday, January 15, 2015

Y&R: Looney Tunes Much – Phyllis or Kelly?


Image captured from Y&R YouTube Channel episode aired 1-14-15

This blog post is about Wednesday’s episode.  Who do you think set this whole thing up?  Was it Phyllis or Kelly or perhaps it is somebody from Jack’s past gas-lighting both Phyllis & Kelly?
Now wouldn’t that make for an interesting story-line?  Perhaps it is PATTY the nut (Paul’s sister).  Has anyone checked out that she is still locked up all safe and sound?  She was infatuated with Jack if I remember correctly. 

I think it would make for a fantastic story-line to have Patty pitting these two women against each other for Jack.  It would be so much fun to watch.If the writers’ don’t have enough imagination and foresight to write that, then I guess the viewer needs to decide is this Kelly or Phyllis who is doing this?  In this photo featured here, it certainly looks like Phyllis is the nut job. 

One thing is for sure, both KELLY & PHYLLIS (aka Cady & Gina, former AMC & OLTL actresses,) are doing a heck of a good job playing their roles.  


I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my blogs.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps. 
 Like me on Facebook

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this blog is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this blog hosting site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song